Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Mmmmmmalabrigo.....

I love Malabrigo. It may be my favorite yarn company (I think I say that about lots of companies...)! Their Merino Worsted is (for real) my favorite yarn! I've knit so many things with it, including these fingerless mitts, this cardigan, this cowl, and this hat. Malabrigo creates the most beautiful colors and some of the softest yarns you'll every squish. We just got in 2 giant boxes from them, and here's what was inside:

First, Malabrigo Rasta!
Giant and soft, I love Rasta. This super bulky yarn turns into a project in no time! Here's a free pattern I wrote up a while ago for 1 skein.

Malabrigo Finito:




Finito is new! It's 200 yards a skein, and 100% Superfine Merino. This fingering weight would be gorgeous for scarves or lacey shawls!

Malabrigo Arroyo:
Arroyo is sport weight 100% superwash merino. I loved knitting this yarn into my Trousseau Shawl.

And Lastly, Malabrigo Sock:
This really popular sock yarn is 100% Superwash Merino, and great for shawls, scarves, cowls, and of course, socks!

Come in soon to see all the pretty before it's gone!
-Kaity :)

No comments: