Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Yarn Highlight: Madelinetosh Merino Light

From Anacapa Knits

Last Saturday we opened up a box of Madelinetosh Merino Light and our customers dove right in! People were snatching them up so fast, we haden't even taken them out of the box to put them on display or put price tags on them yet! Well now they're all stickered and shelved, and there are so many absolutely AMAZING colors of this stuff! It's a wonderfully soft single ply fingering weight merino, I just love this yarn!

I just finished a shawl I had been knitting in this yarn, have a look:

From Anacapa Knits

I used one skein, in the color "Chamomile". This is such a happy color, and it's keeping me warm and sunny on this dreary rainy day!

From Anacapa Knits

This pattern is by Evelyn Clark, and it's the Swallowtail Shawl, which is available for free here.

From Anacapa Knits

Come pick up a skein today before they're all gone!

No comments: