Thursday, March 22, 2012

I love buttons!

I do. They are like jewelry for your knitting! Buttons can make or break a finished project, and finding just the right one is sometimes quite the endeavor! Luckily for you, we have a ton of buttons to choose from here at the shop, and a staff that Looooooooves to help pick buttons!

I wanted to share with you pics of new buttons that we just got in that I am in love with. First, these cute shiny hearts:
So cute! I love that turquoise one on the top left!

Next, these gorgeous engraved ovals:
I mean, come on, aren't these beautiful??

The next ones are from Ecobutterfly, and they are all handmade out of recycled glass:
They're all a little irregular and no two are the same, and I think they are so charming!! I might have to plan a project around these buttons, I just love them.

Last but not least, their handmade glass toggles:
So cute! Come in today and check out our HUGE selection!

No comments: