Thursday, September 13, 2012

Customer Project Spotlight: Joann's Pullover!

I thought it would be fun to start showing you guys some of the great projects our wonderful customers crank out, hopefully they will inspire you! Today I want to share with you this fun little sweater:


This cute pullover is knit in one of our favorites around here; Liberty Wool Print from Classic Elite. Joann used the color 7862 "Watercolor Rainbow", which I love! I think it will become a great addition to her wardrobe! If you are curious what pattern she used, it was this free pattern(PDF) from Cascade Yarns, but left off the Fair Isle Design. With all the colors in the Liberty Wool Print, she didn't need it!

I hope you enjoyed seeing this project, and keep a look out for further Customer Project Spotlights!
-Kaity

No comments: