Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Bobbi Bear Caption Contest Favorites

We posted this photo on Facebook last week and asked you all to come up with a caption for it, and our favorite would win an autographed copy of The Knitter's Curiosity Cabinet by Hunter Hammersen. Here's our winning caption:
Arleen Ayers: "Malabrigo to the left of me, Lorna's to the right, here I am stuck in the middle with you"

I also want to share some of our favorite runner-up captions, too! Here's our other faves:

Carrie Avery Malpica: "I'm rolling in my stash like I know you want to!"

Cheryl Ruiz: "I knew I should have made a left turn at Albuquerque!"

Tim Von Rader: "If I had legs I would walk out of this yarn store and never look back."

Stacy Glassburn: "And this, little bears, is where baby bears come from."

Dale Anne Eucker: "OK, the coast is clear - Lois just left so it's time to partay!"

Thanks to everyone who played along, and stay tuned on Facebook for more contests from us (and if you don't already follow us on Facebook, you should!)

No comments: