Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Tiny Halloween

Halloween is just around the corner, and I am very excited! We love Halloween at our house, and I wanted to share with you a few cute patterns by the fabulous Anna Hrachovec of Mochimochi Land. I'm pretty sure I'll be making a few of these to decorate around my house before the 31st!

These adorable tiny baby punkins are part of Anna's Tiny Fall Patterns set, available for purchase from her website for $6.00. The set also includes patterns for a football, a squirell, and this cute little bat:

I think it would be so cute to make a little garland of these bats, all different colors!

Tiny Ghost is in one of Anna's great books; Teeny-Tiny Mochimochi. If you haven't checked out this book, you should! It's so adorable, I've knit a few of the patterns from it. I'm definitely knitting this tiny ghost!


This last pattern is Free! Now, I personally despise Candy Corn, but these guys are so cute, I might whip up a few of them :)

All of these patterns would be really quick to knit up, because they're so tiny! Make a few from some scraps before the 31st to add to your Halloween decor, or throw them in a few Trick-or-Treater's bags!

No comments: