Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Quick Projects for the Fourth of July!

Tomorrow is the Fourth of July, one of my favorite holidays! I thought it would be fun to share with you guys a few cute and FAST patterns that you can knit and crochet up before tomorrow! I search around on Ravelry and here's what I found!

For you crocheters:
The "Americana Summer Scarf" - how cute is this? I bet it crochets up SUPER quick, and it would look so cute over your patriotic flag tee!

Another crocheted one for you:
These "Folk Art Americana Appliques" are so cute and small, you could whip up a bunch, decorate the whole family!

If it gets chilly during your celebration:
The "4th of July Hat" is perfect! I love the way the decreases on the crown form a little star!

For your little super hero:
The "Captain America!" crocheted helmet is awesome! Who's more patriotic than Capt America?? If you want to get crazy, you could make the sheild, too!

I hope you all have a fun and safe 4th of July!

No comments: