Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Organize It - Yarn edition!

Hi everyone! We all know how awesome Pinterest is, and if you are not following Anacapa Fine yarns on Pinterest, you are missing out! We have so much fun over there!

Today I want to share with you some Yarn Storage ideas that I found while perusing Pinterest. If you (like me) have a big stash that needs organizing, here are some ideas!

A glass front cabinet keeps you yarn safe and sound, but you also get to look at all the pretty colors!


These shelves are organized with magazine racks, a great way to keep like yarns together!

I love this peg board, you can create beautiful wall art and keep your yarn organized at the same time!

If you have a LOT of yarn, do like this person and use Shoe Organizers! They are cheap and easy to use, great for your GIANT stash!

Check back with me later in the week when I will highlight ideas for organizing needles!

No comments: