Saturday, July 12, 2014

Tote-ally

Hello faithful readers! Sorry it's been a while since I've posted here, we've been bust with our 10th Anniversary Celebration and lots of other fun here at Anacapa Fine Yarns!

It's finally summertime, and I thought today I'd share with you guys some ideas for totes and bags you can whip up quickly for hauling around your swim gear, farmer's market finds, picnics, and more!

If you are into crocheting, here's a few  FREE patterns I've found

Summer Squares Beach Tote:

Spring Blossoms Market Tote:


4 Ball Market Bag:


And for you knitters, I found a few FREE patterns for you, too!

Everlasting Bagstopper:


Elisa's Nest Tote:

Grrlfriend Market Bag:

We've got lots of great cotton and linen blend yarns that would be great for any of these bags, swing by the shop soon!

No comments: