Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Easter is this Sunday!

Hi guys! Easter is this Sunday, so you still have a few days to knit up some cuteness to decorate or hide in Easter Eggs! Here a a few of my favorite patterns for Easter knitting!

Tiny Baby Bunnies by Anna Hrachovec

Anna is the genius behind Mochimochi Land, and the popular books "Knitting Mochimochi" and "Teeny Tiny Mochimochi" (both of which we have in stock right now!). Just look at how tiny these bunnies are! They would knit up in no time, and it's a free pattern! Perfect for stuffing into plastic eggs for hunts! You could make hundreds! I bet they multiply in no time ;)

Bunny Nuggets and Chubby Chirps by Rebecca Danger
Both of these cuties are free patterns! Depending on the yarn and needles you use, they could be teeny-tiny or giant! I love them!

Well-Dressed Bunny by Barbara Prime
This dapper little guy is not a free pattern, but I bet he is worth the $2.99! He's so charming! I love his vest and sweater combo!

Come on, they look just like Peeps! I'll definitely have to crochet up a couple of these little guys!

Chocolate Easter Bunny from Doni Speigle
Zero Calories, Fat Free, and all cute! He looks just like he came out of the box!

These have nothing to do with knitting (or yarn, for that matter), but they are so cute:
Easter Egg Hunt Bags from the Purl Bee

I'm sure some of our loyal knitters and crocheters are also sewers, and I bet these little Egg Hunt bags make quick little projects!

I hope I have given you some fun inspiration for this upcoming weekend! For more fun, just type "Easter" into the Ravelry pattern search and you will come up with a ton more cute patterns. Happy Knitting, and Happy Easter!
-Kaity :)

No comments: