Thursday, April 19, 2012

More Madelinetosh!

If you've been waiting for us to get more Madelinetosh yarn, you aren't the only one! Madelinetosh dyes the most beautiful colors I've ever seen, so rich and saturated and lovely! Unfortunately I wasn't able to capture all the loveliness on camera, you'll just have to come down to the shop and see them all for yourself!

We got in more Prairie, their single ply laceweight:
A popular pattern for this yarn is Rock Island by Jared Flood, and it only takes 1 skein! I've been really eying that blue one at the end, "Bloomsbury"!

We got a ton of my favorite, Merino Light:
Everytime this yarn come in, I seem to treat myself to a skein or two... This time around I got one each in "Tomato" and "Gossamer"
And I cast on for a Stripe Study Shawl by Verra Valimaki. I love that orange!

Last, we got Tosh Sport:
There are a lot of cute Goodales on Ravelry knit in this yarn!

Madelinetosh sells out fast, so if you want a skein or two, hurry on over before it's all gone!

No comments: