Wednesday, August 15, 2012

New Namaste Bags!

Hi everone! I thought I'd pop in to show you the brand new knitting bags from Namaste! I have an older Namaste bag that I absolutely love! Actually, now that I think about it, I actually have 2 Namaste Bags! They are designed with the knitter in mind, and are really great quality, a lot of bang for your buck!

We just got the "Harlow" bag, I think it is so cute and stylish!


Here's what Namaste says about it (from namasteinc.com):"The all-new Harlow bag is vintage inspired, constructed of luscious vegan material and offers ultra organization and serious style. Features include microsuede recycled lining, loads of exterior compartments & pockets (2 drink compartments, 2 flap top pockets, 1 fiber-friendly pocket, 1 zipper pocket), strap buddy for shoulder strap placement, and dual detachable handles for added versatility. Interior has a zippered top and features 2 open top pockets, 1 zipper pocket and plenty of space for activities!"

And here are the colors available. First, Caribbean Blue:

Pumpkin Spice:

Eggplant:

and Espresso:

These bags can fit a lot of stuff! It's big enough to fit a laptop:

Or you could just stuff it full with your knitting, patterns, needles, and whatever else you want:

So stop by and check them out! I'm really tempted to bring that Caribbean Blue one home with me...

No comments: