Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Lots of Kureyon!

Hi everyone! Just a quick post today to let you know that we got in a lot of one of my favorite yarns, Noro Kureyon from Knitting Fever, Inc! This yarn is so pretty and woolly and I just love it! In fact, one of my upcoming classes features this particular yarn, my Easy Ribbed Fingerless Mitts class on February 27th.


This one is perfect for new knitters, because it's an Intro to Double Pointed Needles! I know they can seem scary if you've never used them, but we will have lots of fun in this class, I promise! All you need is one ball of Kureyon and some size 8 DPNs and we'll be on our way!

If you love Kureyon, Noro, or any other great Knitting Fever yarn, be sure to check out their Facebook page!

2 comments:

Netarie said...

Ooh, love those. I'll have to check out your class. Thanks.

Kaity said...

Thanks, Netarie!