Thursday, October 3, 2013

Colormatic KAL - Week 1

Hi everyone! Today is the first day of the Colormatic KAL from Knit Purl Hunter! I am so excited to get started on my cowl! The first clue of the mystery pattern was released this morning! Click here to get the first clue.

As you can see, I've printed out my first clue, gathered my needles, and decided on my color placement. This part was a little hard to figure out, but Michelle (the designer) gives you some good advise on how to place your colors. I'm going to cast on tonight and get to knitting!

Check back here next Thursday to see my progress, and also for the link to the second clue! All info on this Knit-a-Long can be found here.

Thanks for reading, and if you are participating in this Knit-a-Long, I'd love to hear from you!
-Kaity

No comments: