Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Colormatic - A Mystery Knit-a-Long!

Hi everyone! Kaity here, and I am very excited to tell you about a new Mystery Knit-a-Long that I am going to be participating in using one of my favorite new yarns "Kenzie". If you remember a while back, Anne kept you posted here on a Mystery Knit-a-Long using a new yarn from the Fiber Company. If you want to check out her posts on that project, click here.

The way this Knit-a-Long using Kenzie works is that you pick out 4 colors of Kenzie (and trust me, it comes in GREAT colors!), and once a week on THURSDAYS, a new clue will be released. This will be a 4 week Knit-a-Long, so that by the end of October, you have finished your project!

The finished project will be some sort of cowl, but what it looks like is a Mystery! The first clue will be posted tomorrow, Thursday October 3rd at 9am EDT, 6am here in Ventura! You can find all the info at Knit Purl Hunter, where the clues will be posted. Bonus: this is a FREE Knit-a-Long, yay!

Stay tuned to this blog to see my progress as a work through the clues, I'm very excited about it! I hope you'll join me! :)

No comments: