Thursday, October 24, 2013

Kenzie KAL Progress - Week 4!

Hi everyone! I hope you are all enjoying this nice cool weather, it's finally starting to feel like Autumn! Today the fourth and final clue was posted of the Colormatic Knit-a-Long by Knit Purl Hunter, using the amazing yarn Kenzie from Skacel collection! Here's what my cowl looks like so far:

Sorry for the weird picture, it was cloudy this morning and it was hard to get true colors!
The third section of the cowl repeated the same stitch pattern as the second section, but swapping out colors changed up the look. I love the colors I chose for this project, and I think I'm really going to enjoy wearing the finished cowl, hopefully it stays chilly!

Like I mentioned, the fourth clue was posted this morning, you can see it here. I'll check back with you all when I get this thing finished up!

Happy Knitting!

No comments: