Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Countdown to Knitmas: Day 15!

There are only 10 more days until Christmas, which means there are 10 more knitting days left! Today I want to share with you one of my favorite knitting books, Last Minute Knitted Gifts!
I've made a lot of things from this book, and true to the title, you can finish them all pretty quickly! The projects are rated by the time it takes to finish them, from Less-than-two-hour-gifts all the way up to More-than-eight-hour-gifts, you can find a cute gift to fit the amount of knitting time you have left! I thought I'd share with ya'll some of the projects I've made with this awesome book.

One thing I've made is one of Kim's Hats:
It knit up fast, was easy to do, and it fits really well!

I've also made the Child's Placket-neck Pullover
I love this pattern. It is so cute and really really fun to knit! This is my go-to baby sweater pattern. This pattern is a blank canvas for tons of possibilities. I chose to add stripes, but imagine a cute fair isle or intarsia design!
So, depending on how much time you have to knit, this book will offer lots of awesome patterns to suit your needs. Also, look for MORE Last Minute Knitted gifts by the same author.

No comments: