Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Countdown to Knitmas: Day 8!

I am making sure that I have my late night knitting survival tools compiled.
Enjoying the quiet of the household late at night, I can get lots of work done on top secret presents by knitting into the wee hours.
Needs List:
-Good Lighting
-a couple of quilts (one for my shoulders and one for my lap)
-lots of tasty teas, especially peppermint (staying hydrated at all hours is very important)
-tons of movies to watch when my dvr list runs out.

Nighttime holiday knitting is not only very important work hours, but it is also a time when I can catch up my movie viewing that the husband and sons aren't interested in. There are a couple of places online that I am drawing my movie supply: Hulu.com and Netflix.com.
Hulu holds A Charlie Brown Christmas and some great Cary Grant classics. Netflix has a ton in their "watch instantly" category that I didn't see in the theater, like Julie & Julia, Surrogates, and The Men Who Stare at Goats. I think that there is enough between those sites to keep me entertained through my gift knitting.

No comments: