Wednesday, August 3, 2011

madelinetosh!!!

We've been waiting and waiting, and it's here! We got a huge box from madelinetosh yesterday (and I got to open it! It felt like Christmas!) stuffed to the top with gorgeous colors. It was such a joy to keep pulling different colorways out of the box, and saying "Oooh! I want this one!!"

From Anacapa Knits


We recieved more Merino Light, one of my favorites! It's 420 yards of lovely single ply Merino wool fingering weight goodness! I knit this shawl out of one skein of Merino Light in "Chamomile":


Here's a couple of my favorite colors that we just received:
From Anacapa Knits
Besides shawls, Merino Light makes great accessories! Check out the Staghorn Mitts.

We also got more Pashmina, madelinetosh's wool, silk, and cashmere sport weight yarn:
From Anacapa Knits


And last but not least is one we've never had: Prairie!
From Anacapa Knits

Prairie is over 800 yards(!) of laceweight, plenty for a beautiful giant shawl! Come swing by our shop before this stuff is all gone, trust me, it goes fast!!

No comments: