Sunday, December 2, 2012

Countdown to Knitmas - Day 2!



Hi Everyone, it's Kaity! Anne and I are really excited to be doing our Countdown to Knitmas here on our blog again this year for you all! I wanted to share with you guys a quick little gift idea that I found surfing around Ravelry the other day.


Isn't this so cute? I think this is such a fun little gift, I might want to make one for all the girls in my family.

You get to use up extra sock yarn, while giving someone you love the gift of nice soft lips! Plus, the cute little sock becomes an ornament they can hang on their tree year after year. The free pattern by Julie Tarsha is here.

Here's another idea: a lip balm holder for your key-ring!

I made one of these for my sister a while ago, then my mom and cousins wanted them too! Now you'll never loose your Chapstick! The free pattern by Dawn L.E. Riden is here.

I hope you guys enjoy watching Anne and I post everyday until Christmas! Stay tuned for more gift ideas and Christmas knitting fun!

<3: Kaity

No comments: