Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Countdown to Knitmas: Day 3!

Today, I want to share with you 8 cute t-shirts, tote bags, and other products I found while surfing Pinterest the other day that you can use to express your love of knitting or crocheting, or to say the things you would love to tell people if you weren't too busy counting. Wear them and tell people how you feel.

1.
I know it's true for me! You can find this cute t-shirt from the fun Etsy Shop Ice Cream Tees.

2. 
Don't you hate that? ;-) Another cute shirt from Ice Cream Tees.

3. 
This shirt cracked me up. You can buy it here from Cafepress.

4. 
For all you Happy Hookers out there! This is available on Cafepress as well, and you could also get it as a T-shirt, Coffee Mug, and lots more. Click here.

5. 
The movie buff in me loves this tote. This tote is from another fun Etsy Shop called KellyConnorDesigns.

6. 
If you are feeling particularly sassy today, this may be just the knitting bag for you. You can find it here. This Etsy shop also sells a crochet version, for those of you who crochet so you don't kill people.

7. 
Maybe you prefer something a little less extreme than that tote bag above. This mug perfectly reflects how I feel many days. Just pour me my coffee, hand me my knitting, and back away slowly...

8. Last but not least!
I NEED THESE. They crack me up, especially "Real Live Knitter. No you can't touch me." and "Must stash". These cute buttons are from SlippedStitchStudios, a SUPER POPULAR Etsy shop that sells Handmade project bags and supplies.

No comments: