Thursday, December 15, 2011

Countdown to Knitmas: Day 15!

Today I want to share with you some of my go-to patterns I use for gift-giving. I go back to them time and again mostly because of their ease, the fact that they work up quickly, and give you great results that people love to receive! First up are everyone's favorite: Felted Clogs.

A Pair for Me!

A Pair for my sister!

These clogs are not a super easy and mindless project, but they are very speedy to knit and deliver such crowd-pleasing results! I've made 2 or 3 pairs for myself, a pair for my sister, my dad, my fiance, and his dad, and I'm working on another pair right now, too. This pattern is for sale here at the shop, and if you only have a week or two to knit a gift, this is a great option.

Next we have Coffee Cup Cozies:

If you need a gift, like, NOW, these are so fun to knit! Grab some yarn from your stash of leftovers and GO. This pattern is a free one on ravelry, but there are many others out there. I knit this one up in an hour or so.

For you Crocheters out there, here's the One Skein Scarf:

This truly is one of my all time favorite patterns, because it is so fun, fast, and easy to crochet! These little scarves are so cute, take one skein of something nice, and make great gifts!

And last but not least, a quick scarf for you knitters:

This is a free pattern online, called the Karaoke Cable Scarf. These are quick little cable scarves, and I bet you can crank out a few before Christmas!

I hope I've helped in your quest for quick gift knits (and one crocheted!)
<3: Kaity



No comments: