Friday, December 23, 2011

Countdown to Knitmas, Day 23!

Hi guys! It's Christmas Eve-Eve! Yay! I'm so excited for Christmas, are you?

A few days ago, Anne posted a few of her favorite Christmas songs, and it inspired me to pick out a few of my favorites to share with you all! Some of these have long been my in my Christmas Shuffle, some are new to me, but I love them all!

Bing Crosby and David Bowie- Peace on Earth/Little Drummer Boy
I love Bowie, and this song is so lovely, it always makes me happy!

 Christmas Wish- She & Him
 
  She & Him are Zooey Deschanel and M. Ward, and I love their vocals together. A lot of their songs on this album are sung by only Zooey, which is still great, but this is my fav from this album.

 Winter Wonderland- Aretha Franklin
 
My new favorite version of this classic!

 Paul McCartney- Wonderful Christmastime
If you know me, you probably know that the Beatles are my favorite band, if you really know me, you probably know that Paul is my second favorite Beatle. :)

 This last one is for my Fiance, James, his favorite: Elton John- Step into Christmas

I hope you guys enjoyed, and have a great day! <3: Kaity

No comments: