Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Countdown to Knitmas: Day 21!

So, Christmas is on Sunday, and you still need some gifts, but the mall is too scary this week! Sound familiar? You might have to just settle with giving a gift card, which is no fun, but at least it's something! Well, I have a pattern for you to spruce up those gift cards and make them a lot more fun!



How cute are these? I found this free pattern on Ravelry by Julie Tarsha, and was so excited about them! How much more fun is it to give a gift card wrapped in some cable-y goodness than a boring cardboard sleeve?? Plus, once your recipient retrieves their gift card, they can use their card-igan to store other stuff, like iPod, credit card, driver's licence, etc. I'm pretty sure I'll be knitting up a few of these cuties.

Happy Furious Knitting!
<3: Kaity

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are very cute. I don't think I can make them for this year, but very cute. I should start now and keep a basket full.